- Definition and nature of personal data
The following terms and expressions, when used with capitalized initials, have the meaning attributed to them in Dare In Paris' General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
When you use the www.dareinparis.fr website (hereinafter: the " Site ") we may ask you to provide us with personal data about yourself in order to use the services we offer (hereinafter: the " Services ").
For the purposes of this charter, the term " personal data " refers to all data that allows an individual to be identified, which corresponds in particular to your surname, first names, pseudonym, photograph, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth, data relating to your transactions on the Site, details of your purchases and subscriptions, credit card numbers, as well as any other information that you choose to communicate to us about you.
- Purpose of this Charter
The purpose of this charter is to inform you about the means we use to collect your personal data, in the strictest respect of your rights.
In this respect, we inform you that we comply, in the collection and management of your personal data, with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, in its current version (hereinafter: the " Data Protection Act "), as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: the " RGPD ").
- Identity of the data collector
The company responsible for collecting your personal data is Dare In Paris, SAS registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 890 249 147, having its registered office at 40 rue du Rendez-Vous - 75012 Paris (hereinafter: " We ").
- Contact point for the protection of personal data
We have appointed a contact point for personal data protection, whose contact details are as follows: email@example.com.
- Collection of personal data
The legal basis for our collection of your personal data is as follows:
- Legitimate interest when you voluntarily provide us with personal data during your visit to our Site, the data being collected to enable us to better respond to your requests for information about our Services.
- This collection is necessary in order to execute the contract concluded when you use our Services on our Site.
- the processing of your data may also be necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Your personal data is collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- Manage your access to and use of certain services available on the Site,
- Carry out operations relating to customer management concerning contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, loyalty programs, follow-up of customer relations,
- Build up a file of registered members, users, clients and prospects,
- Send newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages. If you do not wish to do so, we give you the option to express your refusal to do so when collecting your data,
- Develop trade and traffic statistics for our services,
- Organize contests, lotteries and all promotional operations with the exception of online gambling and games of chance subject to the approval of the Online Gaming Regulatory Authority,
- Manage the management of people's opinions on products, services or content,
- Manage any unpaid bills and any disputes regarding the use of our products and services,
- Personalize the answers to your information requests,
- Respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
When collecting your personal data, we will inform you whether certain information is mandatory or optional. The mandatory data is necessary for the operation of the Services. Concerning the optional data, you are entirely free to indicate them or not. We will also inform you of the possible consequences of a failure to respond.
- Recipients of collected data
Will have access to your personal data:
- the staff of our company, the services in charge of the control (chartered accountant in particular) ;
- our subcontractors: delivery service providers, hosting service provider, CRM tool, audience measurement and analysis service provider.
Your personal data may also be sent to public bodies, exclusively to meet our legal obligations, to court officials, judicial officers and bodies responsible for debt collection.
- Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred, rented or exchanged for the benefit of third parties.
- Retention period of personal data
- Concerning data relating to the management of customers and prospects :
Your personal data is kept for the duration strictly necessary for the management of our business relationship with you.
Concerning possible prospecting operations intended for you, your data may be kept for a period of 3 (three) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
The data allowing proof of a right or a contract, which must be kept in order to comply with a legal obligation, will be kept for the duration provided for by the law in force.
Personal data relating to a prospect who is not a customer may be kept for a period of 3 (three) years from the date of collection or from the last contact from the prospect.
At the end of this 3 (three) year period, we may contact you again to find out if you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations.
- Regarding identification:
If you exercise your right of access, rectification or opposition, data relating to identity documents will be kept only for the time necessary to verify your identity.
- Concerning credit card data :
The financial transactions relating to the payment of purchases and fees via the Site are entrusted to a payment service provider who ensures the smooth running and security of these transactions.
For the purposes of the Services, this payment service provider may be the recipient of your personal data relating to your credit card numbers, which it collects and stores in our name and on our behalf.
We don't have access to this data.
To enable you to make regular purchases or to pay related fees on the Site, your credit card data is kept during the time of your registration on the Site, within the limit of the validity period of your credit card and at least until you make your last transaction.
By ticking the box expressly provided for this purpose on the Site, you give us your express consent for this storage.
The data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2, written on your credit card, are not stored.
If you refuse to have your personal data relating to your credit card numbers kept under the conditions specified above, we will not keep this data beyond the time necessary to allow the transaction to be completed.
In any event, the data relating to the transaction may be kept, for the purpose of proof in the event of any dispute over the transaction, in interim archives for the period provided for in Article L 133-24 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, in this case 13 (thirteen) months following the debit date. This period may be extended to 15 (fifteen) months in order to take into account the possibility of using deferred debit cards.
- Concerning the data relating to transactions on the Site :
Data relating to your transactions and purchases on the Site, except for data relating to credit cards, are kept for a period of 5 (five) years to comply with our legal obligations.
- Concerning the invoices:
Invoices are kept for a period of 10 (ten) years to comply with our accounting obligations, in application of article L. 123-22 of the French Commercial Code.
- Concerning the management of the lists of opposition to receive prospecting :
The information enabling your right of opposition to be taken into account is kept for a minimum of 3 (three) years from the exercise of the right of opposition.
We inform you to take all useful precautions and appropriate organisational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties. We also use secure payment systems that comply with the state of the art and applicable regulations.
We inform you that your data are kept and stored, for the duration of their conservation on the servers of the company KINSTA, located in Belgium in the European Union.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union in connection with the use of the services we offer you.
- Access, correction and deletion of your personal data
In accordance with the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, data files and liberties, and the RGPD, you have the right to obtain the communication and, if necessary, the correction or the deletion of the data concerning you. You can also contact :
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- postal mail address : 40 rue du Rendez-Vous - 75012 Paris
- Right to set guidelines for data processing after your death
You have the right to set guidelines for the storage, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death.
These guidelines may be general, i.e. they cover all your personal data. In this case, they must be registered with a trusted digital third party certified by the CNIL.
The guidelines may also be specific to the data processed by our company. In this case, they should be sent to us at the following address:
- e-mail address: email@example.com.
- postal mail address : 40 rue du Rendez-Vous - 75012 Paris
By providing us with such instructions, you expressly consent to the retention, transmission and performance of such instructions as provided herein.
You may designate in your instructions a person responsible for their execution. This person will then have the authority, after your death, to take note of your instructions and to ask us to implement them. If you do not designate an executor, your heirs will have the right to take note of your instructions upon your death and to ask us to implement them.
You may change or revoke your instructions at any time by writing to us at the contact details above.
- Portability of your personal data
You have a right to the portability of the personal data that you have provided us, understood as the data that you have actively and consciously declared in the context of access and use of the Services, as well as the data generated by your activity in the context of the use of the Services. We remind you that this right does not apply to data collected and processed on any legal basis other than consent or the execution of the contract binding us.
This right may be exercised free of charge, at any time, and in particular when closing your account on the Site in order to retrieve and store your personal data.
In this context, we will send you your personal data, by any means deemed useful, in a standard open format that is commonly used and machine-readable, in accordance with the state of the art.
- Submitting a complaint to a supervisory authority
You are also informed that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés for France) in the Member State in which your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the violation of your rights would have been committed, if you consider that the processing of your personal data subject to this charter constitutes a violation of the applicable texts.
This recourse may be exercised without prejudice to any other recourse before an administrative or judicial court. Indeed, you also have the right to an effective administrative or jurisdictional recourse if you consider that the processing of your personal data subject to this charter constitutes a violation of the applicable texts.
- Limitation of treatment
You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in the following cases:
- For the duration of the verification process we implement, when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data,
- Where the processing of such data is unlawful, and you wish to limit such processing rather than delete your data,
- When we no longer need your personal data, but you wish to retain it to exercise your rights,
- During the period of verification of legitimate reasons, when you have objected to the processing of your personal data.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify this charter, in whole or in part, at any time. Such changes will take effect upon publication of the new charter. Your use of the Site following the coming into force of these modifications will be deemed to be an acknowledgement and acceptance of the new charter. If you do not agree with the new charter, you should no longer access the Site.
- Entry into force
This Charter came into force on February 2, 2021.
- What's a Cookie?
During your navigation on our Site, cookies, pixels and other tracers (hereinafter referred to together as " Cookies ") are deposited on your browser.
A cookie is a small file, often encrypted, that is stored in your browser or device and is identified by a name. It is deposited when you visit a web site or application. Each time you return to the site or application, the cookie is retrieved from your browser or device. This means that each time you visit the site or application, the browser is recognized.
The deposit of these Cookies is likely to allow us to access your navigation data and/or personal data concerning you.
- Cookie Identification
- Technical and functional cookies
Technical and functional Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and to provide you with our services. They are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate it and to carry out certain functions.
For example, a Technical Cookie may be used to store your responses to a form or your preferences regarding the language or layout of the Site, where such options are available.
- Advertising cookies
Advertising Cookies may be created not only by our Site but also by other websites and applications that serve ads, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed.
These Cookies can be used, among other things, to personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising or to carry out advertising targeting.
- Content personalization cookies
Content Personalization Cookies allow us to provide you with content that is most likely to match your interests based on your browsing profile. Your browsing profile is established according to the content you have already consulted.
- Social network cookies
Social network cookies allow you to share content from our Site on social networks and to make your opinion or consultation of our Services known on these networks by clicking on the " like " and " share " links.
These Cookies may also make it possible to trace users' browsing on the Site.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of the social networks behind these Cookies, to learn about the purposes of use of the browsing information they may collect through these Cookies and the terms of exercising your rights with these social networks.
- Analytical cookies
These Cookies allow us to measure the number of visits, the number of page views and user activity. If necessary, they may collect your IP address to determine the city from which you connect. Analytical Cookies allow us to generate statistics on the use and navigation of our Site in order to improve our performance. Cookies also allow us to identify navigation problems and eventually to solve them.
- Your Cookie Preferences
- Cookies that can be deposited without consent
Some Cookies do not require your consent, such as :
- Technical and functional cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Site.
- Certain Cookies for audience measurement or Cookies that allow different versions of the Site to be tested for the purpose of optimising editorial choices.
- Acceptance or refusal of Cookies subject to your express consent
All other cookies require your consent. These include Advertising Cookies, Social Networking Cookies, Content Personalization Cookies and some Audience Analysis Cookies. You may freely choose to accept or decline the use of these Cookies.
You can accept or refuse these Cookies during your first navigation on the Site.
Your choices to accept or decline cookies will be retained for a period of six (6) months.
You are free to withdraw your consent and more generally to change your preferences at any time, via the following link.
- Your browser settings
It is also possible to set your browser to accept or reject certain cookies.
Each browser offers different configuration options:
- For Internet Explorer: go to the "Settings" menu, then "Internet Option". Click on "Privacy" and then "Advanced Privacy Settings";
- For Chrome: go to the "Settings" menu and click on "Privacy and Security". Finally, click on "Authorization" and "Cookies and site data";
- For Safari: go to the "Settings" application then go to Safari. Click on the "Privacy and Security" tab. You can now choose to block all cookies;
- For Iphone: go to the "Settings" menu, then "Safari", click on "Cookies". You can now choose to block all cookies;
- For Android: go to "Chrome", click on the tab "Chrome". Click on "Site Settings" at the top right of the screen, then on "Site Settings" and then on "Cookies". You can now choose to accept or block Cookies.