The 7 fold hand-rolled edges tie
2 results displayed
Your hand-rolled 7 fold tie is unlined and untrimmed. It is one of the lightest ties on the market, providing the best comfort when worn.
How do I tie my 7 fold hand-rolled tie? What type of knot(s) can I use?
This is the most interesting question you have to answer. We can only give you some indications.
Silk is a stretchy material, so it is very pleasant to the touch and easy to tie.
We have opted for the single knot, but you can choose to do a double (or Windsor) knot, as it lends itself beautifully to a tie without a printed silk trimming. As it is usually a very large knot consuming a lot of fabric it is by definition very thick.
All the know-how of the atelier is expressed here, revealing the rarity of our collections :
- traced, cut and crafted by hand, in Paris ;
- full canvas, based on wool ;
- hand rolled edges : each of our models is unique ;
- fabric made of 100% silk, from the region of lake Como, Italy ;
- collar stitching immobilizing the tie once the shirt collar is folded over ;
- our "bourdon chenillé" on itself, in pure silk, milled in France ;
- total length tie ≃ 147 cm
- width biggest panl ≃ 8 cm
Delivery information :
Your tie will be accompanied by its box sealed with the seal of our House using a French-made wax, from a recipe unchanged since the time of Louis XIV.